Random Post

40 Unbelievably Cute Things You Can Say to Your Crush

Ditch all the pickup lines you may have heard. Why not try something sincere and packed full of passion like these cute lines we’ve picked out?

When trying to impress your crush, you can use all sorts of methods to make them fall for you. The best way to impress them, however, is by being vocal about your feelings in a very sweet and memorable way. All you need is perfect timing and a flawless – or as close to it, anyway – delivery.
cute things to say to your crush
Expressing yourself can be difficult, considering how nervous you’d feel if you were about to tell your crush that you like them. There’s also the risk of not having your feelings reciprocated. We all go through those things, especially if the person we like isn’t meant for us.
Just know that you won’t get anywhere with the person you like if you don’t put yourself out there. Why not take the risk and find out if they feel the same way? You have nothing to lose, because pride is just a state of mind. You’ll feel better knowing the truth, rather than just fantasizing about the relationship that could have been. 
What to say to your crush
You can express yourself in all sorts of ways to your crush. You can give them a hand-crafted gift, write them a poem, or sing them a song. Seeing as hardly anyone has the guts to do that these days, we have a few lines that might help further your cause.
Disclaimer: These lines are meant to be expressed in a light-hearted way. You don’t want to scare your crush away by intensely voicing out your feelings.
When you want them to know that you like them…
Take a deep breath, start with a little small talk and wait until you feel comfortable enough to say at least one of these lines.
#1 Why do you look so amazing every day?
#2 How’d you get so good at making me like you?
#3 Do you have any idea how adorable you are?
#4 I can’t help but notice you. It just keeps happening.
#5 I’m drawn to you. I just am.
#6 You do you realize that I like you, right? Why wouldn’t I?
#7 What is it with you and your awesomeness?
#8 I think you’re pretty/cute/hot. But I think I like you for more than that.
#9 You’re very attractive. I can prove it.
#10 Can you tell if I like you? Should I make it more obvious?
Appreciating the little things they do…
There’s no better way to make your crush feel appreciated and liked than to actually say it to them point blank. You have a crush on this person. Of course, you can find something to like about them. The key is to let them know that you noticed them and to make them think that they’re pretty cool, because of the things that make them who they are.
#11 That was pretty cool – what you did back there.
#12 Stop that. No, wait. Keep smiling.
#13 Wow. You’re just so… Wow.
#14 We’re all special, you know? But I think you raised the bar on that.
#15 Keep talking. I love hearing your voice.
#16 Can we stop and appreciate how much you care about the people around you?
#17 I think more people should agree that you are awesome at what you do.
#18 You made my day. Seriously.
#19 Thank you for being so… you.
#20 I don’t deserve being this close to you.
When you want to start dating…
Now that your crush knows the real score on how you feel about them, it’s time to actually do something about it. Obviously, the next step is to ask them out. Here are some cute and clever lines that you can use to finally get that date you’ve always wanted.
#21 Dating. I think that’s something we should try with each other.
#22 We should do this more often. Like every day, or as much as you’d let me.
#23 This thing that we have – yeah, we’re a thing.
#24 I can’t stop thinking about someone. You think it’s you? Maybe.
#25 What is it about you that makes it so hard to leave your side?
#26 Can I ask you for a favor? Can you help me take you out on a date?
#27 I think it would be nice to go out with someone as cool as you. Don’t you agree?
#28 So, what kind of food do you feel like eating on our first date?
#29 Can you help me think of some place special to take you on the date you’re going to say yes to?
#30 Will you go out with me? Wait, can you repeat what I just said? Sure, I’d love to.
When you want to take it to the next level… A relationship!
After you and your crush get to know each other better, you should consider what’s next for both of you. If you want to move things further, you can start by broaching the subject using these sweet and heart-warming lines.
#31 I’m not sure if I can take not being with you anymore.
#32 I like where this is going. Do you think we should keep going?
#33 Stay here. I like that you’re here.
#34 Sometimes, the person that you’re looking for is standing right in front of you. That’s me, if you’re wondering.
#35 I woke up today and realized that thinking about you first thing in the morning isn’t the same as actually seeing your face and hearing your voice.
#36 I find it hard to believe that you and I aren’t together right now.
#37 So much can happen in a minute. Let’s make you and I happen right this instant.
#38 I want to be in a relationship with someone who really gets me. You get me, right?
#39 I waited for the right person to come along, but I guess I’m done waiting. You’re here now.
#40 I need you to be with me. In my life. Now. Until you get tired of me or when I kick the bucket.
It might seem difficult to actually go through with saying these things, but you’re better off with direct and playful lines like this, as opposed to overused pick-up lines everyone has heard before. You can phrase these according to your circumstances, but the important thing is that you actually mean what you say.
Share on Google Plus

About Sant Mat Gyan

0 comments:

Post a Comment